Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Bed!!!



So, I decided that I was really sick of my old dingy bedspread and that it was time for an upgrade! I found this at Bed Bath and Beyond. It came with the the dust ruffle, two king shams, sheets and pillowcases.And the best part of it all was that it was on SALE!!! I found the three pillows in front at Walmart and I was pretty excited since they match perfectly with the everything else and were a lot cheaper then the ones that you could buy at BB&B. I love it and it changes the whole look of my room. Now, I just have to find some new curtains.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that!!! it looks so nice

Kris-10 said...

Darling!!! It looks so nice. I want to buy it for my room! I don't think the black would go with all my cherry too well though...

Pedaling said...

that is beautiful. you have great taste and i think it is important to have an inviting and even romantice master bedroom. i love the decorating you have done all around and above the bed as well.
very nice!

Rachel Stewart said...

It looks awesome!! I need you to come over and give my room a makeover. It is in desperate need! You have such a talent for it.

Heather said...

Hey I love the new look. I also love that we have the same three pillows from walmart. I love it we have the same taste in in pillows.

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

WOW - that is gorgeous. Maybe it is time for re-vamp in my bedroom. Beautiful.