Thursday, January 13, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Today is my hubby's birthday! He is 31....and one of the best men I know.
I love him for so many reasons. He is loving, caring, hard-working, funny, intelligent, giving, frugal, happy, sexy, adventurous, a good father, a wonderful husband.



He makes me feel like a queen, a goddess, an equal, a woman.


He brings me joy, happiness, love, peace, safety. He is a worthy priesthood holder, a patriarch to our little family.


He magnifies his callings and helps me magnify mine. He inspires me, lifts me up, gives me strength to keep going even when I think I can't. He's fun to be with, laugh with, talk to and I can't believe he is all mine!
Honey, I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I love you!

2 comments:

Missy said...

Such a sweet post!
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

He sounds like a keeper:) Happy BDay to your man:)