Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lost Tooth


My baby has lost his first tooth! We didn't really know it was loose until a few days ago when he was complaining that it hurt to eat. At dinner tonight he was saying it really was bothering him and so Justin inspected and noticed it was very loose....so he just reached in his mouth and pulled it out.



He is VERY excited for the Tooth Fairy to come. He called his both his grandmas to tell them the good news. When he told Grandma Heap she said, "oh no!" and Gavin's reply was, " Grandma, this is not a bad thing....this means the Tooth Fairy is going to come and bring me something."
I love this boy so much...and I have to admit, this is a sad moment for me because it means he's growing up... And way to fast if you ask me!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh they do grow up so fast! He looks adorable:)

Lori said...

Wait until the whiskers start to pop up on his chin and he wants you to count and inspect them. Then you will wish that he was little again and just losing his teeth.

Kris-10 said...

How fun!!! Yeah for him!

Lori said...

So how much did he make off the old tooth fairy?

The Heaps said...

$1.00...he took it to the dollar store and bought some bubbles!

shannon said...

So cute.And this is just the beginging.
Our toothfairy left the odest things under the girls pillows. Lip gloss, fun new tooth brushes, stickers, flip flops and once even a simming pool noodle. teehee. The kids thought that was hillarious. Their favorite was the fairy dust left on their pillows.

shannon said...

goodness me, I can't type or spell can I?