First of all I just want to say thank you to everyone! I have received such positive feedback and wonderful comments from you about my candy corn wreath and was even given an award from Melissa over at Honey Scrap. I feel so honored and excited to be a part of this blog love.
So here are the rules!
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name (and link to their blog) of the person who sent it to you.
2. Pay it forward to 5 other blogs that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.
So here are the blogs I have chosen!
1. Lil Luna has this absolutely adorable centerpiece that I am SO going to make!
2. Munchkin Munchies made these adorable Owl Cookies
3. Lolly Jane made a totally cute Halloween inspired argyle wreath....I love argyle
4. I love these finger puppets over at Naptime Crafters
5. This spider pillow over at Ameroonie Designs is super cute!
Hope you go over and check out these adorable craft projects! And thanks again Melissa!