Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gone but not Forgotten....

I hope?!?!?
So, I have had a ton going on. Stuff with Gavin (I am not sure I want to go into all that just yet)
My dad has been in the hospital for the last week with blood clots in every vein of his lungs, as well as cysts in his stomach and liver. My brother just turned 40. I haven't been sleeping well. Getting ready for choir practices to start again on Sunday. The Christmas program I have to write for the choir. Baking, baking and more baking. Possible catering gig in December.
Anywho, all this and more is a big part of the reason I haven't blogged in a while. Plus, I just haven't had to much to say for some reason. I feel like all I blog about on here is baking stuff and since I have my Sugar Shack to do that on now, there isn't much of a need for posting here.
When things settle down though...I'll be back. Just hope you are still checking in from time to time by then!
Thanks all!

3 comments:

Pedaling said...

definitely not forgotten.

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

PLLLLLLLEASE let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!!

tammy said...

Life is busy. I'm having a hard time finding time to blog, too.