Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday


29 years ago today this sweet man was brought into this world! Never did I know that such a man as he could exist in my world....how do I begin to express the feelings in my heart that I have for this man. He inspires me to love so deeply and would that he could see into my sould he would find the depth of passion, tenderness and love that holds him so close to my heart. Never have I met a more giving man who does so much for his wife, loves his children so deeply, and carries himself with such dignity and integrity. I love this man with all the fiber of my being and always will!

Happy Birthday Justin!

5 comments:

Pedaling said...

what a sweet shout out to your honey! we love him too!
happy birthday justin!

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday!!! I don't think I've posted on your blog before, but I'm Justin's cousin in St. Johns. You have a cute family. Oh one more thing, was it you that brought those awesome chocolate dipped pretzles to the Heap Reunion? I gotta know what your secret is cuz those didn't seem like the norm!
Jaime

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN - we agree you are one in a million!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

Kris-10 said...

He is pretty spectacular! I don't know another guy that will "draw" his wife a bath so she can relax.