Thursday, April 17, 2008

Book Review



I just finished reading this book. Justin happened to go to the library one afternoon and thinking of me, picked this up for me. It was a fairly easy read...it only took me about 3 hours. I really enjoyed it, but upon completion, I realized that it was in fact part of a trilogy and I didn't have the rest of the books to read...pretty frustrating!
But, my hero, just walked in bearing the other two books in hand! ( quite literally, I was sitting here typing this post and he walked through the door) I will let you know how it turns out!

6 comments:

CHECKETTS BUNCH said...

HMMMM - let me know if you think I would enjoy it and should go get it!

Rachel Stewart said...

What a gem that husband of yours is. I think I would fall over dead if Kent brought me home a book that he thought I'd enjoy. Maybe that is why he doesn't do it. :)

Kris-10 said...

Why is your review not on goodreads? :o)

Lori said...

Am I the only one that is having a hard time reading Jamie's blog??? The red background is soooo dark.

I think I would fall over dead if Uncle Doug walked in to a library. And get me a book???? That just makes me laugh.

diana said...

what a sweet and thoughtful husband to bring you home some good books to keep you company. i'll have to check those out sometime, i've always wanted to read 'the giver', but have yet to pick it up.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe it... That is my favorite book of all time! I've loved it ever since I read it in grade school. Its not a book I usually hear other people talk about... and I never new it was part of a trilogy!! Did you buy them? If so, where?