Thursday, July 7, 2011

OH MY GOODNESS!


I'm not even going to try and play catch up here! Suffice it to say I have been extremely busy and will try to do better and post some things to show you what I have been up to!



I will show you these cuties! Above are cupcakes in a jar that I made for the 4th! The kids loved these and they weren't too hard to make. I will post instructions soon!



I had leftover cake from the cupcakes in a jar so I took it and made some cake pops for each of my siblings families! I think they turned out pretty cute.






Luvs,

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

the cupcakes in a jar look scrumptiously delicious.
ted tasted cake pops at a wedding recently for the first time...he didn't know what the heck they were, but he loved them.

Kenzie said...

Hey....ya...just wondering here...but.....could I get another one of those jars.....:D THEY WERE SO GOOD!! I had to sneak one of the cake pops before bed so I could have one before I went to Girls Camp and they all got eaten!! Deliciouso!!

Lindsey Buck said...

Oh those are so dang cute!! I love posts on things like this, your crafts and snacks are all so wonderful. I might have to copy you on some of these. :)

Kris-10 said...

I had to fight my kids for bites of each of theirs!